This is a newly created Head of Tax & Treasury role based in the London Headquarters for this Global UK private equity backed business services group. Reporting to CFO you will be have responsibility for the Groups UK and International Tax affairs.
Our client has experienced significant growth both organically and through acquisition. They now have operations in over 25 countries spanning the US, EMEA and Asia.
* Managing group effective tax rate, reviewing, proposing and implementing tax planning opportunities to reduce corporate tax rate, minimise indirect taxes and reduce risk to the Group.
* Ensuring the Group meets and maintains all compliance requirements across all the relevant taxes; corporation tax, indirect tax, transfer pricing and employment taxes.
* Preparation of statutory accounts disclosure notes in relation to tax.
* Overseeing and reviewing Global indirect Tax compliance and advisory projects.
* Manage transfer pricing policy, documentation, benchmarking and interest charging position of the Group.
* Develop and maintain a tax strategy which supports the business's strategic objectives.
* Implement an effective tax structure across the Group, using a combination of internal resource and external advisors.
* Initiating and developing effective and strategic management of the Group's structure from a tax perspective.
* Provide day to day tax advice for the business units and Group, using professional advisors when required.
* Deal with overseas Tax Authorities both in real time working relationships and in response to enquiries and audits.
* Ensuring that robust processes and controls are maintained in all areas treasury across the Group.
* Formulate treasury policies and procedures - making sure they are up-to-date, relevant and adhered to.
* Maintaining and developing all the relevant key relationships with our banking partners.
* Effective cash management, forex and hedging where necessary.
* Ensure the group has adequate banking facilities in place to meet current and longer term business objectives.
* To support any due diligence projects or restructuring initiatives, ensuring treasury alignment with the rest of Group Finance.
You will be a qualified Tax professional ideally having trained with one of large accounting firms. The CFO will prefer candidates with a body of "in house" experience already but good candidates looking for their first move from the profession will be considered also.
Between £90,000 - £110,000 base plus good bonus potential and benefits.