A new role has arisen at a growing and acquisitive Insurance Group in Richmond, Virginia, to focus on Tax Planning and transactions.
As the Tax Counsel, you will:
- Provide tax advisory support, planning advice and decision recommendations
- Lead on US and international tax aspects of acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, and other transactions
- Identify and implement tax planning opportunities, and support global compliance, financial reporting, and audit defense functions
- Be a leader of the group and help improve the tax team’s understanding of complex tax law
- Evaluate global tax planning strategies and ensure appropriate cost/benefit is achieved
As the Tax Counsel, you will also support the global tax team as a leader of the group.
To be considered you must have excellent communication skills with proven ability to provide strategic business advice, able to adapt to an entrepreneurial and change in environment, with JD or LLM in Tax, and minimum 5 years Tax Counsel experience.
For a confidential discussion about this position please get in touch.