This multinational business services organisation supports customers in over 80 countries globally.
As a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager, you will own and drive the on-going development of Group transfer pricing strategy. You will report directly to the Tax Director, and will be empowered to run your own projects globally.
Located at Head Office, you will work together with Group Tax and senior finance colleagues on a wide variety of projects including; due consideration to potential APAs, the review of compliance, transfer pricing audits, review of IP charges, mergers & acquisitions and new set ups.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a global organisation which respects diversity and values each employee's contribution toward achieving its business objectives.
In this role you will:
• Develop Transfer Pricing strategy, including risk analysis and commercial decision making
• Be responsible for preparing and maintaining a global transfer pricing masterfile and documentation studies with the assistance of advisors
• Manage all aspects of transfer pricing engagements including scoping, fact gathering, analysis and implementation
• Analyse results of Country by Country reporting template and manage connected risk
• Assist Regional Heads of Tax and local finance teams with local TP requirements and documentation
• Monitor BEPS developments and advise internally
• Prepare and hold regular presentations for tax department and internal stakeholders
• Support the tax provision process
• Monitor and communicate TP legislative changes and practice
• Manage recharge and IP fee calculation and process.
• ACA/ACCA qualified
• Prove transfer pricing background
• UK corporate tax experience preferred but not essential
• Strong awareness of international tax issues
• Big 4 training preferred
• Commercial experience preferred but not essential
• Able to discuss TP technical matters in plain language.
• Excellent bonus scheme
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Broad international exposure and complete ownership of Group transfer pricing.
For a confidential discussion contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners