My client is looking to recruit a Group Senior Tax Manager based in a brand new office in Sheffield. Working very closely with the executive team, you will be responsible for the management of the Group's Tax affairs.
With one direct report, you will be play a crucial role in aligning the Groups overall vision and monitor and review the tax policies to ensure procedures are up to date.
You will oversee:
* The Group's tax reporting process, consolidating and reviewing subsidiary submissions and organising deliverables.
* You will manage the tax profile and manage relationships with tax authorities and external tax advisors.
* You will also manage the preparation and submission of UK Tax returns for all companies (direct and indirect taxes)
* You will also provide tax advice to Board and all functions across the group to support business decisions
* You will need to co-ordinate the implementation for any tax planning or restructuring activities and undertake and offer support for the M&A team
You will be qualified (ACA, CTA) and will have worked in a direct corporate tax environment with exposure to other taxes such as personal and VAT.
This role is designed to enable a true business partnering approach ensuring tax is integrated in the key business decisions to grow the bottom line and ensure share price growth.