Indirect Tax Manager – Geneva, Switzerland
On behalf our of market leading client, we are looking to hire a Indirect Tax Manager to be based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Some of the key areas of focus for this Indirect Tax Manager role will include:
• Advising on a wide range of complex international Indirect Tax matters.
• Project work, including tax restructuring and optimisation, cross border transactions, supply chain management, process consulting (e.g.
VAT in ERP reviews / implementations) and data analytics etc.
• Dealing with VAT Audits and assisting with due diligence work.
• Mentoring and managing a team of dedicated VAT specialists.
To be considered for this Indirect Tax Manager role then it is likely that you will have:
• A degree in Law and/or Economics in addition to a formal Tax qualification.
• Good level of technical knowledge across all areas of International Indirect Tax that should include Customs & Excise.
• A background forged within a Big 4 Advisory firm, .
• Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience required.
• Specific IT knowledge in SAP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, etc,
• Fluent in English and French.