Your responsibilities will include the following:
* Managing the corporate and employment tax compliance for all UK companies, including the preparation and submission of annual UK corporate tax returns and associated filings.
* Preparation of US GAAP and FIN48 numbers for US reporting purposes.
* Providing advice and support to the underlying businesses on all corporate and employment tax matters, including new initiatives, projects, property transactions and process and system changes.
* Liaising with tax advisors and the direct tax team to proactively identify planning opportunities.
* Developing and coaching the Tax Analyst on corporate tax matters.
Suitable candidates will be ACA/ACCA and CTA Qualified with a strong background or corporate tax compliance and advisory. You will have great commercial awareness and team co-ordination skills.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.