US Tax Associate – US Tax Compliance - Corporate/Partnership/Trust/Individual, US Tax & Financial Services Sarl, Zurich or Geneva
Job Title: US Tax Associate – to be promoted to Sr Tax Associate
US Tax & Financial Services is a firm of US Tax accountants and lawyers who specialize in the foreign side of the US Tax law, with offices in London, Zurich, Geneva and Stockholm. The firm was established in 1986 in London and expanded to Zurich and Geneva in 2003, with further expansion into Stockholm in 2016. We are looking to expand into Germany and or France in 2019. We specialize in US individual, corporate, partnership, trust, estate, FATCA and CRS tax compliance and consulting services. Approximately 1/3 of our business relates to Corporate/Partnership work, 1/3 Trust work and the remaining 1/3 relates to individual work. We are looking for a US Tax lawyer with skills in US Corporate, Partnership and Foreign Trust tax skills. We are rapidly expanding our client base dealing with foreign corporations, partnership funds and foreign trust structures.
We are currently looking for a US Tax Associate 3-4 years’ worth of compliance experience dealing with US Individual, Corporate, Partnership and trust structures as well as FATCA and CRS compliance. Since all of our source documents are in German, French and or Italian, it is important that our US tax associate is fluent in English as well as proficient in either German, French or Italian.
- Native English speaker or absolutely fluent in English
- German/French or Italian knowledge would be very helpful
- You will be expected to attend German(if you decided to live in Zurich) and French(if you decide to live in Geneva) language course to get basic skills
- Proficient Excel/Work/BNA Research
- Office Applications
- Ideally worked with CCH Axcess or Prosystem FX, reviewing Corporate/Partnership and or Foreign Trust Returns
- University Degree
- Ideally undergraduate in Accounting, CPA or EA, qualifications but not necessary. You must be willing to sit for the EA exam if you are not a CPA
- 2-3 years US Tax compliance at an accounting firm, with broad, individual, corporate, partnership and hopefully trust experience.
- EU National if possible, or we need to help you obtain a Swiss work permit
- Permanent Local Position with a long-term career plan
- International English-Speaking team, with 20 different nationalities our 4 offices(30 people in London, 3 in Geneva, 15 in Zurich, 2 in Stockholm)
- Salary Level depending on Experience
- Performance based bonus program
- Pension and Insurance benefits
- Relocation Allowance(including cost to move) + Work Permit (if needed), help finding a New Home, 2 months’ rent and assistance with - Rent deposit
- Financial Help with German Language Training
- 5 Weeks’ vacation
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call +41 44 387 8070 and speak to either Maria van Straaten or Darlene Hart.