Do you have knowledge of multi-dimensional consolidation, administered a tax reporting solution? Do you want to get exposure with the largest firms on Finance Process Automation projects?
About your employer
A global leader in professional services and software solutions, worldwide offices, Dusseldorf based.
You will be implementing reporting and planning solutions based on the latest Cloud technology for leading, world class customers under the direction of a project lead. Over time, you will become and expert at implementing solutions and become a trusted adviser and coach to customers. To be successful, you will need a good understanding of the Finance function of larger organisations and an ability to learn how to use multidimensional business applications quickly.
Your tasks will be:
• Enhance and maintain existing customer’s applications
• Set-up, configures and unit tests components of customer solutions
• In time, will coach partners and customer in the configuration of customer solutions
• Manages system testing and roll-out activities
• Assists with System benchmarking
• Provides acceptance test and post conversion support
• Travelling involved: 35%
• 3-6 years of experience, deep understanding of the business context of Planning and Forecasting activities
• Experience as system administrator of a financial reporting solution advantageous (Cognos, HFM, Hyperion)
• Nice to have: experience with Business Intelligence
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team in the European market, and get experience with high profile clients on some ground-breaking tax technology projects.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.