The Tax Group's main purpose will be handling taxes, VAT and all the related reporting across all 16 countries where the company currently operates.
The Group Tax Manager will have global responsibility for all tax, transfer pricing and VAT within the group and be an inherent part of the company's finance department. The Tax Group will inevitably be involved in all business areas of the company, which implies that you will be ongoingly involved with all departments, on all levels of the group.
* Participating in different counselling, restructuring and tax planning projects with a keen focus to advise on tax matters.
* Conducting tax reporting and oversee tax returns in all the countries where the company operates.
* Dealing with tax audits in collaboration with external auditors.
* Supplying qualified decision making advise to the different departments in the organization.
* Creating value through efficient problem solving.
The ideal candidate
* International tax experience gained within a consulting capacity and ideally a MNC.
* Breadth of experience covering tax compliance, tax accounting and strategic tax advisory projects. Exposure to indirect taxes is useful.
* First class interpersonal skills given the position's interaction with senior management and the C Suite.
* You have a natural hands-on approach, which is motivated by operational curiosity
* You are analytic, systematic and result oriented
* You work independently and thrive in new and quickly variating tasks
* It is expected that you have relevant educational experience
* Languages, English a must, French a strong preference, German and other languages (Spanish / Dutch / Italian) an asset
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.