Our client is a Dublin based, market leading technology business with a global footprint and offices in over 30 countries. Due to continued growth they now require a Tax Manager focused on Ireland, UK and assist with the rest of world to join their team of experienced professionals.
* Assist in ensuring that the group completes its UK & Irish corporation tax filings and tax provisions accurately and by the specified delivery dates.
* Assist in management of audits by tax authorities, including responding to information requests and presenting detailed support of tax position as filed.
* Prepare tax provision and tax return calculations utilizing Alpha-tax software.
* Proactively monitor changing business practices to ensure that the company's tax reporting is properly aligned with its dynamic environment.
* Assist in various tax projects such as acquisitions, restructurings, and process development throughout the year.
* Assist in entity rationalization projects.
* 4+ years of tax experience with significant exposure to Ireland and UK Corporate Taxation.
* AITI qualified; ACA/CPA preferred.
* Public accounting experience or large corporate experience required.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency in Alpha tax/ other tax compliance software an advantage.