Our client is a market leading consultancy business providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services to their client base across Europe. Due to internal mobility within the global tax team they now require a Tax Manager to join the Amsterdam office. We are ideally looking for a Manager - Senior Manager with strong pan European international tax skills who is comfortable operating in a small team environment. The role requires someone with a strong compliance background but who also is experienced operating in a primarily advisory capacity.
* Coordination and management of corporate income tax return filing process to ensure that all returns are completed and taxes are paid accurately and timely;
* Preparing Corporate Tax calculations and accounting entries for financial reporting purposes;
* Provide support and review in the area of Transfer Pricing by working with local affiliates, corporate taxation and consultants on the Transfer Pricing reports according to applicable transfer pricing rules;
* Preparation of intercompany agreements;
* Assist in European tax audit work as required;
* Interact with the sales team, legal dept, finance teams supporting business and customers to manage the tax clauses and compliance in the contracts;
* Remain up to date with developments in worldwide (CIT, Transfer Pricing & VAT) legislations
* Academic degree or equivalent diploma in Accounting / Finance, Tax Law or Tax Economics;
* Minimum 5 years of tax experience with an emphasis on pan-European taxes from one of the Big Four accounting firms or a financial/tax department of a large multi-national company;
* Experience with Microsoft Office, excellent ability with Microsoft Excel;
* Fluent in English (verbal and written);
* Additional language is a benefit (Dutch, German, French, Spanish).