At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Transfer Pricing Senior Analyst
IR seeks a Transfer Pricing Senior Analyst based in Piscataway, New Jersey. This is a transfer pricing role for all US transfer pricing matters. The primary responsibility of this position will be to assist the U.S. Transfer Pricing Senior Manager in the day-to-day activities associated with the Company's US transfer pricing function. The person will also participate in and assist the U.S. Senior Manager in setting and implementing the global transfer pricing strategy. The role reports to the Senior Manager, US Transfer Pricing, based in Piscataway, NJ.
The Specific Duties Associated With This Position Are As Follows
• Conduct in-depth research, functional and technical analysis, and contribute to development and implementation of the global transfer pricing strategy with a view towards optimizing the Company’s transfer pricing vis-a-vis (a) transactions; (b) operations; (c) mergers, acquisitions, & dispositions; and (d) other areas with significant transfer pricing consequences.
• Partner with key stakeholders both within and outside of tax to achieve corporate objectives with a transfer pricing impact.
• Review and analyze intercompany transfer pricing results, including identifying any necessary adjustments and effective implementation.
• Coordinate and review timely preparation of US federal transfer pricing documentation ensuring compliance with latest OECD/ local country guidelines.
• Provide assistance on and manage multiple Transfer Pricing projects
• Analyze transfer pricing processes to eliminate inefficiencies, mitigate risk, and ensure best practices.
• Assist in preparing presentations, charts, and reports for various Transfer Pricing projects.
• Analyze financial data and assist with creating financial models
• Liaise with various Finance, Business and Tax partners
• Assist with transfer pricing audits.
• Coordinate, review, and ensure execution of intercompany agreements related to intercompany transactions.
• Stay apprised of US and global transfer pricing developments and their impact on the Company's structure.
• Manage budget with external advisers.
• BS in Accounting, Finance or Economics. Advanced Degree preferred.
• 4+ years of U.S. transfer pricing and corporate income tax experience with a Big 4 Accounting firm and/or in-house transfer pricing experience.
• Some industry experience strongly preferred.
• Strong analytical/research skills coupled with an in-depth understanding of the US 482 transfer pricing regulations and OECD principles.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong financial analysis, data management and Excel modeling skills.
• Self-motivated with desire and ability to assist in the day to day transfer pricing operations.
• Organized, detail-oriented team player with previous functional and matrix supervisory experience.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.