Do you want to work in Tax Technology? Do you want to travel for work? Do you want to get exposure with the largest firms on Tax Technology projects?
About your employer
A global leader in professional services and software solutions, worldwide offices, you will be based in the London office.
You will be implementing planning solutions based on the latest Cloud technology for leading, world class customers under the direction of a project lead. Over time, you will become and expert at implementing solutions and become a trusted adviser and coach to customers. To be successful, you will need a good understanding of the Finance function of larger organisations and an ability to learn how to use multidimensional business applications quickly.
Your tasks will be as follow:
• Enhance and maintain existing customer’s applications
• Set-up, configures and unit tests components of customer solutions
• In time, will coach partners and customer in the configuration of customer solutions
• Manages system testing and roll-out activities
• Assists with System bench-marking
• Assists with execution and reconciliation of data conversion
• Provides acceptance test and post conversion support
• Builds solid test cases and logs clear and concise support and production issues
• Travelling involved: 50%
• Bachelor or Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Finance, Accounting or Computing
• 2-5 years of experience in a consulting role within the Finance function of a multinational
• Background in Maths and/or Accounting desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team in the European market, and get experience with high profile clients on some ground-breaking tax technology projects.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.