Search By Job Title
Search By Specialism
- Corporate Tax (190)
- Personal Tax (31)
- Other taxes (17)
- VAT/GST/Customs/Sales Tax (16)
- Transfer Pricing (14)
- Trusts (11)
- Audit/Accounts (9)
- Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility (7)
- Tax Technology (4)
- Fiduciary (2)
- R&D/Tax Credits (1)
- Tax Investigations/Controversy (1)
- Treasury (1)
- Front Office/Structuring (0)
- Compensation & Benefits (0)
- Employer Taxes (0)
Search By Location
- Mid-Atlantic (DC,DE,MD,NJ,NY,PA,VA,WV) (169)
- US Offshore (39)
- Southwest (AZ,CA,HI,NM,NV) (37)
- Southeast (FL,GA,KY,NC,SC,TN) (36)
- New England (CT,MA,ME,NH,RI,VT) (27)
- Pacific Northwest (AK,OR, WA) (23)
- South Central (AL,AR,LA,MS,OK,TX) (9)
- Midwest (IA,IL,IN,MI,MN,MO,OH,WI) (7)
- Rocky Mountain (CO,ID,MT,UT,WY) (6)
- Great Plains (KS,ND,NE,SD) (4)
Featured Tax Jobs
- Gender balance in the accounting profession
- CITY AM recently published the Power Women 100 list, celebrating London's most inspiring women and their success in the city. Whilst there are more women than men at junior levels in the accounting industry, that trend changes from mid-level management and upwards. Although there is no legal ...
- Why won’t they make me a partner?
- Not everyone is destined to become a tax partner and there is a lack of open discussion within Firms about how to progress from senior manager or director grades to partnership.If you think it happens like a normal promotion then you may be in for a shock.The interview below is between Alison Keogh ...
- What exactly is a Taxologist?
- Over the past few years the job title 'Taxologist' has become increasingly prevalent. An alternative name is 'Tax Technologist' and its emergence as a career path has been driven by an increasing need for corporates to bridge the gap between Tax, Finance & IT. Many companies are ...
- Should I be flattered by a counter-offer?
- Should I be flattered by a counter-offer from my tax partner ?What is a counter-offer ?When you resign from your job it is pretty likely that your boss or other partners will attempt to persuade you to change your mind. This can take many forms: A pay rise, reduced working hours or a promotion are ...
etax is rapidly becoming a major player in the US tax recruitment market. We work with specialist tax recruiters in most of the large financial centers and have strong relationships with many of the Fortune 500 and tax consulting firms.