Search By Job Title
- Tax Manager Jobs (150)
- Tax Senior Jobs (99)
- Tax Jobs in Practice (66)
- Tax Director Jobs (57)
- In House Tax Jobs (55)
- International Tax Jobs (32)
- Tax Accountant Jobs (20)
- Tax Partner Jobs (17)
- Senior Tax Manager Jobs (15)
- VP Tax/ Head of Tax Jobs (15)
- Tax Lawyer/Attorney Jobs (11)
- Tax Assistant Jobs (3)
- Interim Tax Jobs (1)
- Part Time Tax Jobs (0)
Search By Specialism
- Corporate Tax Jobs (212)
- Personal Tax Jobs (39)
- VAT/GST/Customs/Sales Tax Jobs (20)
- Audit/Accounts Jobs (14)
- Transfer Pricing Jobs (13)
- Other taxes Jobs (13)
- Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility Jobs (8)
- Trusts Jobs (7)
- Tax Technology Jobs (5)
- Treasury Jobs (5)
- Operational Taxes/FATCA Jobs (4)
- Fiduciary Jobs (3)
- R&D/Tax Credits Jobs (2)
- Front Office/Structuring Jobs (1)
- Tax Investigations/Controversy Jobs (1)
- Compensation & Benefits Jobs (0)
Search By Location
- Mid-Atlantic (DC,DE,MD,NJ,NY,PA,VA,WV) Tax Jobs (167)
- US Offshore Tax Jobs (53)
- Southwest (AZ,CA,HI,NM,NV) Tax Jobs (50)
- Southeast (FL,GA,KY,NC,SC,TN) Tax Jobs (27)
- New England (CT,MA,ME,NH,RI,VT) Tax Jobs (26)
- Pacific Northwest (AK,OR, WA) Tax Jobs (20)
- Midwest (IA,IL,IN,MI,MN,MO,OH,WI) Tax Jobs (7)
- South Central (AL,AR,LA,MS,OK,TX) Tax Jobs (7)
- Rocky Mountain (CO,ID,MT,UT,WY) Tax Jobs (5)
- Great Plains (KS,ND,NE,SD) Tax Jobs (3)
Featured Tax Jobs
- Will HOTS be the new CFOs?
- A recent study of FTSE 100 Heads of Tax has revealed that a large portion of the group feel that Tax is increasingly integrated with the wider business, particularly Finance, and that this may well lead to broader career opportunities for senior tax practitioners.43% of Heads of Tax surveyed ...
- Why should you consider a career in R&D Tax?
- The UK has always been a forward thinking and innovative country, as demonstrated by the industrial revolution, which advanced the UK enormously and secured its position as a leading economy. However, the future of our economy is no longer in manufacturing … China and India have that covered. In ...
- Gender balance in the accounting profession
- CITY AM recently published the Power Women 100 list, celebrating London's most inspiring women and their success in the city. Whilst there are more women than men at junior levels in the accounting industry, that trend changes from mid-level management and upwards. Although there is no legal ...
- Why won’t they make me a partner?
- Not everyone is destined to become a tax partner and there is a lack of open discussion within Firms about how to progress from senior manager or director grades to partnership.If you think it happens like a normal promotion then you may be in for a shock.The interview below is between Alison Keogh ...
etax is rapidly becoming a major player in the US tax recruitment market. We work with specialist tax recruiters in most of the large financial centers and have strong relationships with many of the Fortune 500 and tax consulting firms.